Woman Accidentally Swallows AirPod But Realises Voice Notes Still Work


How? How on earth do you confuse a painkiller for an AirPod?! Like, how does that even happen? Even if you got to the stage where you’d accidentally put the AirPod in your mouth, you’d think ‘wait a minute, I have an AirPod in my mouth, not a pill’ and spit it out. Surely.

Well, apparently not.

Carli, 27, from Boston went viral on TikTok after accidentally ingesting an AirPod when taking Ibuprofen.

She said:

“I ate my f****** left AirPod. I was crawling into bed and had an ibuprofen 800 in one hand and my f****** AirPod in the other.”

She went to have an X-Ray and discovered that the AirPod had passed.
She updated her followers:

“I did not retrieve it but I know that it’s passed and I know that it was in my stomach and no longer is and I know this from a very hilarious way.

“Before I disconnected the AirPod from my phone I played the ‘find my AirPod’ sound and faintly heard it from my stomach.

“So here is where I sent my friend a voice memo about how I ate my AirPod and he couldn’t hear it, even after he stepped outside, because it was in my stomach.

She continued:

“I was unaware that it was still connected because my other AirPod was in its case, not connected to my phone.

“But the stomach pod was indeed connected and recording.”

“It is honestly crazy enough that I am going viral on the Internet for doing something dumb.”

Watch the video here:


For ?educational? purposes heres what happened when I mixed up my #airpod and an ibuprofen. Here to share awareness #LevisMusicProject #fyp

? Oh No – Kreepa

That’s enough Internet for today.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here